Here’s what to expect during your visit to our clinic:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them and they will have a doctor contact you if needed.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide at Brandon Valley Veterinary Clinic.
- Payment is expected when services are rendered. We do not bill or charge out to clients.
- We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
- 3. For those owners who have pet insurance, we are happy to work with your insurance company, including: